Spring Members’ Exhibition
Boasting a diverse group of over 120 photographers from across New England, VCP’s members are a truly key component to the ongoing operations and support of the Vermont Center for Photography and have allowed us to remain a viable non-profit organization for nearly 18 years now. This group exhibition will feature several of these members, with experiences that range anywhere from fine-art photographers, commercial photographers, educators, beginners, & well-seasoned professionals.
Exhibition Dates: May 1 – 31, 2015
Opening Reception: Friday, May 1st, 2015 – 5:30 to 8:30pm – Refreshments Served
VCP will be accepting work for this exhibition dropped off at the gallery between April 1st and 26th, 2015. Deadline for dropping off work is Sunday, April 26th at 5pm.
• Each member may submit up to 4 pieces. There is no maximum size for work submitted, but do be aware that your chances of having more pieces included in the show will be higher if the works are of a manageable size (16×20” or smaller).
• The pieces hung will be chosen by VCP dependent on size, quality of presentation, and number of members participating in the show. All members who submit work will be represented in the show.
• There will be an entry fee for all participants of $20 – payable by check dropped off or mailed to VCP, or cash in person.
• Please include a typed list of image information, including a TITLE, MEDIUM, & PRICE for each piece. “NFS” (not for sale) is acceptable, but we do encourage members to price their work to encourage sales. Please note there is a 50% commission on all sales.
• All participating members must be current with their membership dues. Please contact Joshua Farr at email@example.com or 802-251-6051 if you are unsure of your current standing.
To renew your membership online, or to learn about becoming an Exhibiting Member of the Vermont Center for Photography, please visit our Membership page.