If you are looking for an exciting way to get more involved in photography in northern New England, please consider becoming a member of VCP!
Standard VCP Membership – $95/year
• The opportunity to submit your photos to any of our members’ group juried shows
• 10% discount on workshops
• 25% discount on our printing & scanning services
• 50% off darkroom rental
• Exclusive access to VCP photo/camera equipment (Inquire for more information)
• Members can sell prints, books, greeting cards or other photo-related items in the retail area
• Invitation to Members & Donors Appreciation Night each Spring
• Ability to check books out of our lending library
Enhanced Membership – $115/year
• All of the benefits from the Standard Membership
• With an “Enhanced Membership” you will also gain the benefit of becoming a member of NARM (North American Reciprocal Museum Association), which will allow you free admission to over 880 arts, cultural, and historical institutions along with botanical gardens, children’s museums, science and technology centers across North America. To see a full list of participating locations, please visit the NARM website HERE. After becoming a NARM member by selecting the Enhanced Membership option on the application link above, you will receive a VCP membership ID card with a NARM sticker that you must present at these participating locations to prove your NARM status. NARM membership must be renewed each year like the standard VCP membership.
Student Membership – $25/year
• All of the benefits of the Standard Membership
• Discounted membership rate – proof of educational enrollment may be required
Exhibiting Your Work
VCP hosts group members exhibitions at least twice per year. Any members who are current with their annual dues are invited to submit up to 4 prints to each members show. VCP’s Exhibitions Committee will then jury the pieces to be accepted for each members show. There is NO ENTRY FEE to submit to a members show!
Solo and small group feature exhibitions are scheduled at the discretion of the jury committee. There is a $250 exhibition fee for each solo show, however this fee may be either paid in full by the artist(s) or paid in part or full by outside donations or sponsorship (inquire for more info). VCP will aid in locating sponsorship. This fee includes heavy media promotion with newspaper and radio press releases throughout the region, a feature page on our website, an ad in the monthly Gallery Walk guide, all signage and title lettering for the exhibit, 500 custom designed exhibition postcards promoting the exhibit, and an opening reception with refreshments.
VCP will retain 50% of all sales made in the gallery unless other arrangements are agreed upon.
To submit a solo exhibition proposal, please visit our submission page online HERE. There is no fee to submit a proposal.
Contact Joshua Farr, Gallery Director, for information at 802-251-6051, or by email at email@example.com