Annual Members Holiday Exhibition
Exhibition Dates: December 1 – 31, 2017
Reception: Friday, Dec 1st, 5:30 to 8:30pm
The Vermont Center for Photography is proud to present its Annual Members Holiday Exhibition – featuring photographic work by many of our very own members. VCP members come from all reaches of the Northeast (and beyond) and boast a wide variety of photographic styles and backgrounds. With this exhibition, we celebrate the diversity of approaches to the photographic medium.
Entry Information for Members:
We invite ANY member of VCP to submit their work for this exhibition! There is no defined theme of work that is allowed to be submitted, we simply ask that participants submit work that has not previously been shown at VCP. This exhibition is juried depending on space available and quality of presentation. We prefer that work be framed and “ready-to-hang” but will consider various presentation methods. All mediums are considered, including digital, analog, cameraless, multimedia, and any hybrid of those. Artists are responsible for specialty equipment required for display of their non-traditionally presented work.
• Each member is welcome to submit up to TWO pieces for this exhibition
• Please download/print/complete this form with image information: Submission Form
• Physical pieces must be delivered to VCP no later than Saturday, Nov 25th at 5pm
• There is no entry fee to submit to this exhibition
• Membership must be current to participate. Please email us to check on the status of your membership if you are unsure – or renew online!
• Work not chosen for the exhibition may be picked up at VCP any time during gallery hours after December 1st
We hope you will join us in the vibrant group exhibition! Please contact our Executive Director, Joshua Farr, at email@example.com at any time with questions about submission.
To become a VCP member TODAY, you can visit our membership page HERE.